Wednesday 1 March 2017

Voice In My Ear Saved My Life.

I was going to call this blog "the only way out is in" but thought that the above one was more important as it played directly into my personal field of experience.
About forty four years ago my life was in a complete mess, I was physically, mentally, emotionally
and spiritually bankrupt and very ill ,it  was the result of many years of addiction and wrong living
I had very many crisis over that time culminating in the darkest moment of my life when I said to myself I cannot go on living like this ,I  am going to end it all and  commit suicide, as this dreadful
feeling enclosed me in space that was icy cold and seemed  utter desolate ,I  came to a bridge that was over a tidal river in Southampton and thought that I could jump in here and end it all, I began to
climb up ready to jump and thought this will be my escape from all this suffering,(how wrong I was)
For when I got to the point ready to jump, a very gentle voice spoke in my ear, and said very matter of  factually that this is not the way to deal with your problem, if you jump into that river and drown
you will still have all your same problems, plus one MORE that you will no longer have a physical
body, and you will still be alive! All this happened in seconds, I was shown by this voice what would
happen to me when I left the physical body, that I ran to see my mother and friends asking them for help ,but  they could not See me! As I was dead physically ,yet  still very much alive in my astral body! My mother when I confronted her with my "presence" just seemed to shiver ,as  though someone had walked over her grave! My other friends gave no response at all, this all occurred
in a few moments while I was going to jump ,I  then climbed down and went home, and as I got to my bedroom the voice again spoke and said well done Michael, now you have an opportunity to
change your life for the better.
Over forty years have passed since that day on the bridge ,and  I have had many experiences along the way, one thing that I have been made aware of is the appalling ignorance that abounds regarding the reality of WHO we really ARE ,if  we knew that life is eternal and that death is an illusion ,all  we do is use the physical body as a vehicle for the soul to express itself here on earth, there is no escape through suicide, none whatsoever! We all live countless times here to gain experience ,the  only way out is by going within? And asking for help with your emotional, physical, and mental health problems see a counsellor or talk with a close friend, share your pain with another and that way you will open up the door to freedom and a more healthy life, for me meditation has helped me beyond my wildest dreams and has introduced me to that voice on the bridge all those many years ago,that voice was my soul, the higher self.
I sincerely hope this blog is of some use to a reader here.
warmest regards Michael
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment