Thursday 9 March 2017

Gravity-A-Magnetic-Energy-Opens-View-Earthly-Reality =G.A.M.E.O.V.E.R.!

Life is a game about gathering experiences and hopefully learning from them, but unlike games
you buy in the shop, which have laid out all the rules of the game, yet in this most important game
what have we to study and learn from about the rules of human life and experience?
We are not born with a rule book stitched to our chest, so what can we do? Many of us learn from peer pressure, follow the leader type of game ,and  you can see this quiet clearly in the way youth
follow glamorous "personalities" and copy what they wear, what makeup they use, what do they eat and drink? I often find this quiet amusing as I imagine where this will eventually lead? Perhaps
using the same toilet paper for example!
When I left school in 1959 I knew nothing about life, except that it can be painful at times, and I
just bumbled along like the bee, bumping  into one thing after another, my peer pressure began
in earnest on the railway ,as  everyone there seemed to drink alcohol like it was going out of fashion
and so I did not require any persuading to join in this drinking game.
Little did I know then that this decision would eventually lead me into the gates of hell and game
over as this blog is called.
The rules of life I slowly began to ascertain were that if you aligned yourself with the universal
law then you would be in harmony with the energies that engulf us ,and  indeed are us as well
the trick I slowly started to pick up was to engage in energy impacts that were positive and
expansive ,rather  than engaging in actions that were negative and constrictive.
So how do we engage with life and be positive and find joy rather than misery? For me
it began with getting honest with my self, accepting full responsibility for all my actions
and deeds ,and  all I said as well, letting go of all resentments and hatreds (which are poison
to the life energy) stop feeling sorry for myself ,begin  to grow up and become an adult,
and stop making excuses for myself .Become useful in some way, rather than being useless
if you can help some one then do so, find where compassion and thoughtfulness live within
you and bring it to the surface, if we can do that on a daily basis ,we will be well content and
have peace of mind and the game of life will be enjoyable for us.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment