Saturday 25 March 2017

A Voice In My Ear Am I ILL ?

It may be so that if we experience something that we perceive to be positive, and it causes us
no real problem, then we can accept it and live our lives fairly normally. But what if the same
or similar thing happens to another, but this time it causes them fear and anxiety, what then?
What I  am talking about is hearing voices in your ear, in the negative aspect of this phenomena
it is called  mental-illness, psychosis, and in England you can be put on a Section-of the Mental
Health Act, and kept in hospital against your will.
When it manifests in a seemingly positive way, well some can actually earn a living and instead
of calling this mental illness, it is called instead clairaudience and  those who exhibit this aspect
are called mediums!
How things affect us, the way we react or act, how others see us, many I have known who
hear voices, have been afraid of the sound of the sound, have been regarded as mentally ill,
and put on medication, yet I know there is also a positive side to this phenomena, and that
people do hear voices that enhance their lives, and also enable them to help others.
I have encountered many mediums in my time, some have been very honest and practised
humility, while others were misguided and somewhat deluded, however I have come to the
understanding that there is Real communication with those who have left this level (died)
and our on another dimension of existence-communication is very possible if you "tune"
into the right frequency.
I have experienced both sides of the voice in the ear syndrome, one being positive and being
given by a medium, the other being negative and being given by a patient in a psychiatric
hospital, now what is the real difference? Well one answer would be that the "negative
patient who is hearing these voices is at most times though not always, in my experience
is accompanied by "fear" and agitation, while the voices given off by the medium are
usually, again not always," positive" and the medium is relaxed and content.
There is another factor, which is about knowing things that the medium could not possibly
know. Now with the medium who is often both clairvoyant and clairaudient they can and often
do give you a personal message that is very accurate and can at times leave you feeling
stunned, I know for I have personally experienced this many times, I am well aware by the way
of the many fraudsters and wishful deluders, but here I am talking about the Real MACOY!
I looked after a young lad many years ago, and here is where the "water gets murky" this lad
could look out of the window from the hostel where he was living in and I worked at, and he
could predict with 100 per cent accuracy the colours of all the cars that would pass the window
before they came into his view! He also told me about my family, and stuff that was impossible
for him to know, I never ever discussed my private life at work! He was a wonderful lad,with
many problems ,was  he an exception? I think not ,there  are others like him out-there?
warmest regards Michael.
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment