Wednesday 28 June 2017

The Only Way Out Is In. Part Three.

My journey into looking within began back in 1974, at that time I was still in a mess, and slowly
recovering physically from the ravages of addictive drinking, but through the experience of that still
small voice within, that had basically saved my life, I had begun to practice meditation, and started
the journey of going within. A few of us who were like minded got together and we started a meditation group. If someone then was to ask me who I was, I would have said the same thing I have heard so often from others, when asked who they were, I would have said my name, what I did for a
living, and that would be about the whole of what I thought I actually was. Now forty four years later
and thousands of hours spent meditating I would reply very differently.
Through regular practice of meditation I started to find that the intuitive aspects within me started to
fire up ,i became aware of things that had previously baffled me, that still small voice within, which
I later found out was the soul speaking to me, started to spasmodically talk to me, in the most reassuring way possible, suggesting little things that I could do to improve my life. It encouraged
me to find another job, one that would be much more beneficial to me and to those who I would be working with, at the time I was working on the railway, and it was a hollow empty job, that inner voice actually helped me secure a job as a deputy warden in a hostel for alcoholics, and cleared away
all obstacles that stood in the way of me getting that job. I felt very humbled by all the help I was getting. The job went great and I was able to chat with the residents there and tell them I too had the same problem as them, and that there was a solution to dealing with it and they could get sober and stay that way. I felt satisfied in what I was doing. Through meditation I found out that i was a
spiritual being having a human experience upon this earth. i found out and realized this reality
through actually experiencing it and living through it. We are all spiritual beings having a human
experience, not just me, every one on this planet. We all are immortal souls, and the only way we can
truly understand this reality of your being is by going within yourself and  finding  that spiritual being
that lives within your heart chakra, and is who you really are! It is absolutely impossible to know
your self fully without going within and practicing meditation. I have met hundreds over the years
who have all done this, and are in touch with their higher self the soul, it is like a telepathic
communication that occurs between you and your soul. Unless you go within, you can never get out
of the box that you are firmly enclosed within. Therefore  the only way out is IN.
may this realization become yours.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com all comments welcome,face book soul realization.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment