Sunday 16 July 2017

Steeped Down Energy Our Bodies Act As Dampening Fields. Part Three.

We need to understand that behind this shape that is called our physical body, therein lies vast fields
of energy, we are all basically energy, condensed and steeped down to appear as solid looking,
in reality all energy flows very much like a liquid. In order to align ourselves with this inner energy
we need to go within ourselves, and take up the regular practice of meditation, this will if done daily
begin to align ourselves with that inner force.
You who now are reading this blog, my wish for you is that you make the journey within yourself
and discover that radiant jewel  that lies at the centre of your being, your soul, I hope that you are
curious and want to know what really lies within you.
It is a sad and damming fact that none of us are ever taught this truth at school or college, all these
places of so called learning, are in fact completely ignorant as to what a human being actually is!
Our parents do not know, our friends do not know, nobody seems to know this truth. Nobody told
me either, it was through immense pain and mental torment that I found this truth within me, I thank
the great intelligence of the universe for my crisis, because it blasted me out of the bullshit world
of complacency that I suffered in, into a whole new inner reality I never knew existed before.
We are all on a journey of discovery, and the main thing we all need to discover is who you really
are! In truth that is the only reason we are all here, is to find our who and what we are, experience
the pain and anguish of being separated from the whole, to experience the difficulties that arise from
the illusion of being apart from the whole (I say the word illusion, because in truth we are never ever
separated from the whole, it just feels and seems so)  we grow and mature through our experiences
we learn it is better to love than hate, we experience both and then know what is best to live in,
we become the sum total of all our experiences, and went we turn our gaze inward, we begin to
experience kin ship  with our true self that lies within there, and when we discover this reality
within us, then we want to share this discovery with our friends and neighbours, that is what I
am doing here, sharing my experiences of finding the soul within me, and realizing  that this truth needs to be shared and experienced by all who actually want it.
So dear readers of this little old blog, may you embark on your very own journey of self discovery
and find that living jewel that radiates within you, and is your immortal soul.
My hope and prayer is that you all find your selves within. bless you all.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com comments welcome face book soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment