Sunday 16 July 2017

An Ode To Evolution.

Falling stars all around me, ebbing into nothingness,
where will this journey end?

I am here, yet I know me not, how is this possible,
I feel afraid.

I am being covered in layers of matter, memory
failing, what's happening to me? I am gone!

Sleep, aeons long, where have I been, seem
to be waking, where am I? Encased in flesh
it seems.

Help, I am falling asleep again,
within this body, what is happening
to me? I am afraid.

There is two of us in here,
someone who say's they are "I"

This "I" seems to rule the roost
no room for me, it ignores me,
and shuts me out.

There is trouble outside ,a  crisis
is looming and the "I" is confused.

Now is my chance to whisper out
to the restless mind, hello, I am here.

I call out and say, all is well, the outside
heard me I can tell.

Contact has been made, and I try harder
to connect, this is a joyful  day, and a great effect,

A new day has dawned, after aeons of time, have
woken up and am feeling sublime.

Hope you enjoyed it, back to blogs next.
warmest regards Michael,
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com comments welcome facebook soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment