Wednesday 3 May 2017

Being-Likeness-Of-God-Getting-Insight-Narrowing-Gaze-"i"=B.L.O.G.G.I.N.G. "i"

A great master once said to his disciple who asked him what is the difference between you and me
master? The master replied, my son, the difference between you and me is that I am God, and know that I am, and you are God, but you do not know that you are, that is the difference.
We are all Divine immortal souls and we know it not, I know that I am because I have experienced
it first hand over the past forty odd years, and in my journey through this life I have had the great privilege and honour to meet many others who know that they are Divine through their own
personal experiences, we have all been born again by the fire that burns within every soul and
is forever searching for an opportunity to escape and cascade within our physical body, and shout for joy that another soul has awakened from its long slumber.
Millions of us remain asleep for the whole of their life from birth till death they have never awoken
to the Divine fire that is within every being on this planet, they sleep walk from the cradle to the grave, how sad is that!! When a crisis comes and pays you a visit, fall to your knees and give thanks,
because most crisis arise from the inner soul (yours) trying to get your attention and divert your gaze
inward for a change, for within you will find life, without  is death and decay.
Science is forever chock full of theories, short  on facts and very long in theories, this though that we
are all Divine and are immortal is NOT a theory it is a fact, and I and many others like me have all woken up to this realization through our personal experiences, we have walked the walk and talk the talk not from something we read in a book, but rather woken up within us, in my case it was a life
threatening crisis that blasted me out of the sickening existence I was in, to being reborn without having to enter the womb twice! Baptised by the fire of the inner life.
All you reading this try and realize what this actually means, to you and your family, all your family
your children are all Divine immortal souls here to gather experience and learn from that, can you grasp what this actually MEANS? You all are this, whether you like it or not, accept it or not, reject
it or not, whatever you think, feel, about it is totally irrelevant That is the way it IS, if you are wise
and I sincerely hope you are, you will accept this fact and the fundamental reality of what it is
and turn your gaze inwards, take up meditation  or yoga, you will soon then realize the inner beauty
that awaits any ardent seeker of his/her true nature.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com feed back welcome,face book page soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment