Thursday 10 August 2017

Who-Am-I-Truly-User Power W.A.I.T. U.P Part four.

This is the last blog on this matter of WAIT UP I feel it is so important to try and get this message
across to all who take the trouble to read it.
WAIT UP is about getting to know who you really are, you have been living in this body all your life,
and never knowing the owner of this body, this I feel is a very sad indictment of our whole global
society billions of us all living in bodies and never knowing who they really are.
Can you please just try and realize what is being said here, you reading this blog, yes you dear reader,
have not got a clue as to who and what you really are!! There is a vast wave of deep ignorance that
abounds within the human population, where billions of us live and die within a body and never knowing who they really were, do you dear reader want to be one of these? Do you want to live your
entire life and die, without ever knowing who you really are? If you do then fine, stop reading and do something else. If you do want to know then read these past three blogs and get a firm knowledge of who you really are.
I cannot really believe that all of you reading this, want to die in ignorance, I feel sure that you must now at least be a little curious as to the truth of these statements, is this blog speaking the truth?
Has Michael the author been honest with us all? Is he sincere in what he is saying? Is he trying to
sell us something? What does he expect to gain from sharing this information? The reason I write
blogs like this is firstly, it is my experience I am sharing, I have personally experienced the inner
truth of our being, that is actual contact with my higher self the soul, and have continued to do so over many years now, and because of this personal experience, I want to share it with you all who
take the trouble to read it, in the hope that you too will experience contact with your higher self the soul, and in so doing you then will know yourself truly, as an immortal soul, having a human
experience. I send all these blogs out with love and compassion in the hope that at least one soul reading this will stop and think, and hopefully consider seriously what is said here and hopefully
embark upon a journey within and find their true self, if just one person does this then I will be overjoyed, I will never know who that person is, but that is not important, what is important is
that one soul was touched by this written word here and changed their life, words can be living things
because they contain within them the inner thought and energy of the writer, and some reading this
it will impact upon their consciousness and awaken a distant memory.
I hope and pray that at least one of you reading this will understand and take action to look within.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com comments welcome face book soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment