Sunday 12 February 2017

We Are-Dawning-Inner-Vibrational-Insights-Nebulosity-Evaporates=D.I.V.I.N.E.

The ancient wisdom informs us that we are first Divine beings that inhabit a physical body
to allow the inner spirit purchase on this very low and dense vibrational world, not  that we are human beings who happen to have a divine soul.Many of us spend our entire lifetime completely unaware of this basic reality, and think that they are just human beings no more. This is a sad fact for so many, and I hope and wish that this little blog here might just make a difference, if there is just one soul who reads this and makes an effort to see if this is true then  I have carried a useful message to at least one soul.
I spent the first 30 years of my life completely unaware of this inner reality. I  was too busy thinking about me all the time, and trying to have a good time, which  usually meant getting drunk and almost legless. It was not until I was beaten to my knees and nearly died as the result of this that I became open to the need of help and support.
Through this major crisis in my life, and  a realization of utter despair and helplessness, I had an awakening from within my being. An  inner voice spoke to me and said 'at last, you are ready to listen.'
This was my first introduction to that still small voice within me (that we all have). It was the voice of the soul (the higher self), that inner Divinity which dwells within us all and we know it not!
I realised that there was no need to 'look for God', it was not lost, I  was the lost one, that we indeed all have a Divine monitor within us ,and  we can find this higher power within by just sitting quietly and engaging in regular meditation. Or if, when in a major crisis, ask for help from within you.
Anyone of you reading this do not have to take my word for this, there are many con men out there waiting to take you for a ride and charge you for the privilege. I   am not one of them ,and  all this here is free to all.

warmest regards Michael
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment