Monday 6 February 2017

Do You Really Know Who You Are ??

In my younger days when I lived the life of a part time hippie ,I  was often confronted with the words
"who the hell do you think you are!" this was usually because of my arrogant and self centred nature.
Years later we I grew up rather fast due to a prolonged and painful crisis ,I  began to ask myself that very question, who the hell am I.
I began to realize rather sadly that millions of us in this world knew absolutely nothing about the reality of who and what they really were.
If you honestly ask yourself dear reader of this blog, what will you say to that question, who are you then? Many of us will state our names ,I  am Joe Bloggs, or Mary Poppins and add a few more scant details and that will be it.
All that reveals is your name, that your parents gave you at birth and the job or vocation you are currently engaged with, you might add what birth sign you are, and what hobbies or interests that you enjoy ,all  this says a bit about what you do, but nothing about who you really are.
When I started meditating and began to slowly still the brain and thought patterns ,it became very apparent to me that I was completely ignorant of who and what I really was, and millions more were all in the same boat.
I did a lot of reading and studying the ancient wisdom of times long past ,and  spent much time daily in meditation and asking myself the question who am I?
Slowly the answers became to come, the first intuitive encounter I had with my higher self (soul) said that first I was a Soul with a body, and Not a body with a soul ,there  is a big difference, and this was followed by the reality of our being ness,  I was informed by this still small voice within the soul that
we are actually Living Intelligent Energy condensed into physical  form, a slowing down of our vibrational rate and held in stasis by the intention or will to be of the Soul ,and  that the reason we are here is to gather experience and grow into a fully realized soul, and thereby living in harmony with natural laws ,and   then cease to make any more karmic debts.
So what we are is living intelligent energy (spirit) or consciousness, that death is actually an illusion (albeit a very persistent one) as Einstein once remarked ,that  we are all eternal souls, and that death is just us "exiting the  vehicle" and moving on to our next adventure in life's rich  wonderful   realm.
warmest regards Michael.
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment