Thursday 9 February 2017

Pass It On.

It would seem that very few of us if any would bother changing anything in our lives unless we had to ,or  most often when crisis comes a calling ,then  we have to change as we are in pain and discomfort.
I have been well acquainted with pain and anguish along with a crushing crisis that almost took my life ,and  realized  by the nature of my pain which was physical ,mental ,emotional, and also in a state of spiritual bankruptcy that I seemed beyond human aid.
Although never a great believer in God or great spirit I nevertheless fell to my knees and asked this infinite power for help and guidance out of the mess I was in, I felt a tremendous surge of energy flow through me and an inner voice said to me," what do you know" I tried to answer with things I knew and a great pressure began to crush me," what  do you know" this voice said again ,I  went to answer and the pressure upon me became unbearable ,I  thought my ribs would be crushed ,and  my skull seemed as though it was going to crack as well ,I  shouted out loudly that I knew absolutely nothing ,and  that I was most ignorant at once the pressure stopped and a feeling of great peace descended  all around me ,the  voice said I will rebuild you from within and make your life anew.
That experience happened well over forty years ago now ,and  I have never forgotten it, I have spent the last forty or so years passing on what I have so freely been given, hence the title of this blog pass it on.
Without the help and support I have received over all these years my life would have been empty and pointless ,it  has been the sharing of each others experiences that we grow and prosper.
Meditation has been a life saver for so many years and opening the  inner doorway to endless joy and happiness plus expanding the conscious awareness and perceptions to a depth unimagined before.
When crisis calls it is often the soul within us bringing us the opportunity to change and grow a little more and find that inner Divinity that resides within each and everyone of us here on Earth.

warmest regards Michael
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment