Tuesday 21 February 2017

Become-Empathic-As-Willingness-Arises-Knowingness-Enfolds BE AWAKE.

Millions of us slumber blissfully unaware of who we really are for the whole of our physical
incarnation here on earth, what do you think about that dear reader of this blog? Are you concerned
about this at all? Or do you care not one jot, and think that the whole idea of us having a soul and being spiritual and divine just a load of  horse manure, or not to be offensive to horses just good old plain bullshit.
Well that's what I thought for many years ,until   through several major crisis and a near death experience somewhat changed my mind ,I  was basically beaten to my knees and felt completely hopeless and helpless, it was at this point of utter desolation, fear, and foreboding that I fell to the floor and asked for help.
And it was given in the form of a still small voice within me saying awaken from your slumber and be restored to wholeness.
It was then that I took up meditation and began the journey within that leads to an expansion of consciousness and perception and an opening of the door to inner joy and peace.
I was thirty years old and began to realise that I had been asleep for the whole of my life,completely
unaware of who I was, what I was ,or   even where I was, that is a sad place to be at 30 years old.
I now realise even more acutely how many of my brothers and sisters (we are all related and have the same energy signature) Quantum physics will verify this reality, millions  of you are "out there" and
sound asleep as I was for thirty years, not realising that you are all souls with bodies and NOT bodies
with souls, there is a huge difference ,jus t think about it for a while.
The reality and please bear in mind that this is a reality it is Not a theory, we are all living souls.
and that is a fact, whether you know it or not, accept it or not that is the way it is what we think about it  is totally irrelevant .It  just is,
You dear reader of this blog (that's if you have got this far that is)hopefully you are not one of those people that the advertisers think have only a five second attention span ,a  tad more than a goldfish I believe! If you take up the practise of regular meditation and have the self discipline to do this on a daily basis, you will soon begin to discover everything that I have written here to be true ,and  then you will have experienced the wonder of soul contact as I have done ,and  when you do my friend
please pass it on to your neighbour as I have passed it on to you.
warmest regards Michael
email kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment