Saturday 18 August 2018

Conscious Hologram Realises Inner Spiritual Truth.=C H R I S T .

Before this blog begins, a poem presented itself to me,and I quickly wrote it down, so first the
poem, then the blog,
Mirror image speak to me,tell me of truth and liberty.
slay the dragons of my mind, open my heart for I am blind,
may the reflection of my soul,restore my image
and make me WHOLE.
This whole universe is just one vast unimaginable hologram, each part replicates the whole
mirror imaging of a universal scale, we as human beings are basically self conscious holograms
we each reflect one another. like visiting the fairground hall of mirrors, where our reflections can
be distorted into all manner of weird and wonderful shapes, so too do our lives get distorted by
the ways that we choose to think, act, and do. The reflection principle that operates within the universe, directly affects every moment of out life here on earth, we fail to see or understand this
principle, and in so doing, as Karma says, we all reap what we sow, the universal law of Karma
or cause and effect,is a directly mirroring principle, what we emit from our field of consciousness
whether it be by word, deed, or otherwise, will directly be reflected back to us, sometimes at once
like having a heart attack after an angry outburst, or it might take longer, but it will always return
no doubt about this primal fact.
Our physical bodies are a direction reflection, a hologram of this universe, we reflect it, and it
reflects us, we each mirror the whole, and the whole mirrors each one of us, this word reflection
can if pondered on, open up a new level of conscious awareness for us, if we so choose. If we
look within ourselves, and begin to reflect what images come into our minds, we begin to discover
that we are all connected to each other, no question about this fact, quantum science calls this
connection "entanglement" we are all entangled with one and another, this a a proven scientific
fact, whether we feel it or not. If I harm you, then I harm myself, and ALL the other RE-flections!
It is by going within ourselves and reflecting of what arises from these experiences, that we begin
to build up a picture of the WHOLE, we start the journey within, feeling like maybe we are fragmented parts, (shattered mirrors?) and then begin building or perhaps replacing the broken glass
with the plaster of impending hope and belief that it will all stick together like a puzzle.
In part two, will explore this further, Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment