Saturday 4 August 2018

Become Yourself Explore-Be Yourself Expanded. =B Y E -B Y E .

Can we really say bye bye to our physical vehicle the body,and turn inwards and say Hello to
our inner reality, which is the Divine Immortal Soul? Well yes we most certainly can do that
very thing, if we so choose to do so.However, how many of us would actually choose to do that?
The answer seems to suggest not that many, why is that? Well if you are happy and content with
your life,if you have a loving family, friends, reasonable good health, then the chances of you
looking to change your life's focus, is very slim,after all you are happy, healthy, and content,
what more could you possibly want or need?
It seems to me after studying this thing for over forty years now, that although there are always
exceptions to the general rule, whereby a person who has a happy contented life, does choose to
explore within themselves, and find their inner soul, these folks are in the minority, it seems
the vast majority of us, will never look within our selves, and take stock of our life, unless we
are presented with a major crisis, perhaps a life threatening crisis.
I know in my own case in particular, I ended up being given three months to live by my doctor
unless I dramatically changed my life, starting like Today!
It was this life threatening illness, and mental and emotional anguish, that actually forced me
to take urgent stock of my life,and effect major changes immediately, or just DIE!
This is where among other things, I discovered  meditation, which then eventually lead on to
what is the title of this web site, that of Soul Realisation, to become consciously and intuitively
aware of this inner reality, that of our Immortal Divine Soul, and whats more to be able to
telepathically communicate with this inner reality, which is who YOU REALLY ARE!
I am NOT alone in this SOUL  REALISATION consciousness, there are tens of thousands of
us all around this planet, maybe even millions, each of us has woken up to the inner reality of
BE-ING who you really ARE, in my case, and I guess in many other cases as well, I had to be
reduced to a total wreck of a man, bordering on a CABBAGE like existence, and given just three
months to live! But death did not scare me, I died every day for years, it was LIFE that scared the
shit out of me! I did what I did, out of a major crisis, and intense mental and emotional pain, and
was given hope, and a way out of this agony of existence, and thank my soul for helping me to
find out who I really was.
In part two, will explore this further. warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome, Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment