Monday 24 April 2017

The Journey From I Me Mine To I Am That I Am Am I.

Evolution seems to happen all around us, and also within us, we are all evolving in our own particular
way. There is a saying which goes like this, "when I was a child, I thought like a child, and played like a child, when I was an adult, I put away childish things, and acted like an adult". this is evolution
in miniature which we all go through. As a child I thought that what's mine is mine, and what's your
should be mine too! If I don't get it I will cry and throw a wobbly.
When we are children, with a few exceptions, we are basically two dimensional, just physical and
mental, the spiritual dimension is as yet unborn, (again with a few exceptions) it is not until we attain
adulthood and usually after a intervening crisis, (again there are some exceptions to this) that the
spiritual dimension is born within our consciousness. the three aspects of the lower self which are
often referred to as "I" "Me" "Mine" all have one common and fundamental factor, they are all
exclusive levels of consciousness ,there  is no room for another in there! Many of us will stay at
this level for the rest of their lives, wrapped around the great big "I" if we imagine that "I" as a centre
point within us, then like a dog on a leash we will go round in endless circles following that "I"
that leads no where fast.
Some of us though will consider another way, usually though with a very hefty hint from an
arising crisis in our lives, this crisis is re-cognised as being a blessing in disguise, and with that
insightful flash, they turn their gaze inward, and seek to find the answer within themselves,
usually through meditation, or yoga,, this leads to after a while, to the discovery of an I that is
all embracing, all inclusive, all accepting, all loving, this newly discovered I is that of the higher
self, the soul. This is the discovery of what lies within ALL OF HUMANTY  that of inherit
Divinity, we are all Divine at our fundamental core being-ness. It is in only our outer physical
body, that leads us to think that is what we are ,if  you stop looking outward, and start looking
inward you will discover this truth for your self ,and  please do not make the mistake that so many have before, of thinking that this is a theory. It is not a theory that YOU reading this right now, are
a Divine immortal soul, and so is ALL of your family, that is a FACT, accept it, or reject it,that
is the way it is, it is universal law. If you denied gravity, and said it was all a hoax, look I will prove
it, I will walk of the edge of this cliff, and nothing will happen to me!!!!!!
warmest regards Michael
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any comments welcome, facebook soul realization.
!

No comments:

Post a Comment