Sunday 30 April 2017

Dark Energy Is Ectoplasm Reborn And Brought Up To Date.

I have just sent an email to professor Michael Duff at the Imperial College London, asking him to
hopefully consider this Idea that was downloaded into my being during meditation. Professor
Duff is a theoretical physicist, and I felt the need to ask him if he would look at my idea.
Back many years ago when I was in my early thirties I am now 72 years young, I discovered
through meditation that I had an acute sensitivity to paranormal activity, and this developed into
medium ship, which included clairvoyance and clairaudience, which is mental medium-ship
and also physical manifestations called transfigurations, now the reason I am mentioning all this
is because in the  physical  manifestations there would be a wispy fluid emanating from my ears,
nose, eyes, and mouth, it felt like a thousands spiders were spinning webs on my face, this vaporous
cloud that would gather all over my face and shoulders would take on a pinkish hue, and when I
sat in circles commonly called séances faces would appear and speak to those in the room, and often
they would recognise there family member who had passed over.
Now by the time I reached my late thirties, I stopped doing manifestations and psychic work, as I
considered that continuance with meditation and devote time to spiritual practices ,rather  than psychic ones. So now to mention dark energy, dark energy fills all space ,and  that means the space
around you and me, if you are sitting in your home right now, you are surrounded by dark energy,
dark energy is just a modern term for the etheric universe which is the background field that permits
all correspondences of energy exchanges to take place and is ubiquitous in nature.
Dark energy (ether/aether) exists I believe just out of phase with this continuum and is therefore
impossible to detect by any means yet known to science, it can only be ascertained by inference
and seeing its effect.
Now it gets interesting, I believe that dark energy (ectoplasm) can be made to materialize  in this
continuum by using a medium (me or you!) To act as a bridge between two dimensions, then the
fluid energy could pass from its dimension, through the medium and out into this physical realm
via the orifices of the engaged medium, this could be photographed using infra-red photography
White light damages dark energy and causes it to flash back into its dimension. It might even be possible to capture some of the dark energy by inventing a sort of anti magnetic force field that could contain the substance and hold it in stasis, when the experiment was finished.
Can you imagine what that would mean? dark energy captured in laboratory, read all about it.
Dark energy is not out there light years away, it exists in all our homes as well.
with warmest regards Michael
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome,face book soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment