Sunday 1 December 2019

Localised Universal Consciousness Indwelling Divinity.-L U C I D Part Two.

Consciousness, that universal cosmological constant has become 'localised' within our
"I AM" consciousness field, and we have further localised this infinite absolute eternal
field, within what we commonly call ourselves, that of "me" this "me" is imagined to be
as that of an individual personality and ego mind, who perceives him or herself to be the
centre of consciousness which is then confined within the parameters of that individuals
physical body, and that the self-consciousness arises within this individual personalities
physical brain.
Our localised self aware consciousness has in effect captured this universal
consciousness life-field, and encircled it within a vortex that spirals down several
dimensions, and exits into a singularity point of reference which is then connected to
our physical bodies through the crown and heart chakras. That infinite ocean of life force
which is consciousness has been narrowed down into a fixed point in time and space, that
fixed point is you dear reader of this blog today.Because we can say I AM therefore I AM!
we have arrived at a point of angular reference within our evolutionary arc of ascension that
puts us on a par with that of the ABSOLUTE LIFE FORCE, which is called GOD, by some
or ALLAH by others,Jehovah,Brahman,Yahweh,Great Spirit, or as it says in the Bible, tell
them my name is I AM that I AM sent you! We all our at that point of reference today,right
now, when we say "I AM" HERE! Do we all fully realise and UNDERSTAND the full
IMPLICATIONS of what we are saying, when we say "I AM" here! This "I AM" is NOT
your physical body, it never has BEEN, it is just our total ignorance of our true identity and
the constant reminder of this illusion by the media, our friends and family, who also fail to
understand our true eternal nature.
The only way out of our ignorance is to go within ourselves, and seek that lucid clarity that
dwells within the heart of each one of us, we each have our very own "personal guru" which
is our "higher self" look within and seek out your true "I AM" IDENTITY. You will then realise
that your physical body, is just a vehicle that the REAL YOU uses while here on Earth.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment