Tuesday 3 December 2019

Self Help Accept Responsibility Evolve.-S H A R E Part Two.

Human communications are expressed in around three different ways, the first way is what can
be seen as straight talking,chatting about this and that, this form of communication originates
with the head, and is ego centred, the second form of communication is called 'sharing' and
this originates from within the heart-centre,and this form of communication is saying this
is 'me' and I am sharing with you from my heart,and this is part of our spiritual nature, and
relating of our spiritual experiences as we motion through life.
The last form of communication originates in the lower part of our body, and this form of
communication  consists of gossiping, taking other peoples inventories,giving out your
opinions, and is ego and selfishly centred, with a secretion of bile added to it.
To evolve as human beings we have a great need to accept responsibility for all of our actions
thoughts, words, and deeds. I spent over thirty years of my life blaming others for what had
happened to me, and making endless excuses for my actions and selfish manners. It was not
until I began listening intently to those souls who shared their experiences with me, from their
hearts and not from their heads. They shared their experiences , and not their opinions with me.
I quickly learnt to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and listen.
I began to realise that listening is an ART, and one that was absent in my life at that time, hearing
is not listening! Paying attention is.
If it were not for those many noble souls who shared their lives and experiences with me over these
past four decades and more years,I would not have ever lived to tell this tale today. I owe my life
to those who opened theirs hearts and souls with me, and showed me that I could live a happy and
content life, if I just continued to share my experiences with others,who are just about to begin a
new way of life, and a new awakening of their consciousness into a new way of life beyond their
wildest dreams.We each within us have a presence, this presence is the LIFE-FORCE that
animates all life in this universe, this POWER resides within each one of us, a spiritual life
force, that we can all tune into if we so chose to do so.
I hope that this share of mine today, will be of some use to a soul who may read it today,there is a
way out of addiction, and of being lost. We can all be FOUND if we ask for help.
warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com.any feedback welcomed. Facebook Soul Realization.



No comments:

Post a Comment