Thursday 26 December 2019

Today Is My Birthday Experiencing Rejoicement. T I M B E R .

Like the title of this blog today says today is my birthday and I am 75 years young today
and I am experiencing rejoicement because I never thought I would see thirty years old
let alone seventy five years young. I spent my birthday with my wife Anne on a boat trip
to the beach at Iztuzu beach in Turkey, we had a barbecue on the boat, and a paddle in the
sea, and a walk along the beach.
How different it all was years ago, when at the age of 29 I was given only three months to
live by my doctor,he said you will be dead by the time you reach thirty years old, unless
you take extreme measures to change the way you live, in particular you need to stop
drinking alcohol immediately,and also get several vitamin B12 shots in your backside
to begin repairing the damage to your liver and kidneys physical body  and brain cell
damage.
This blog title spells out the word TIMBER well I would have been dead-wood long ago
If I had not sought help for my alcoholism and pill addiction , mostly Valium (diazepam)
which I took by the hand fulls to ward off sever shakes and delirium tremens  DTs.
So today I have had an extension to my life of nearly forty six years. What a blessing that
has been, all due to me seeking help from others who had the same problems as me, and
them taking the time to share their lives and stories with me, so that I could identify with
them , and realize that I was not an hopeless helpless case of worthless rubbish, that I could
get well and stay sober from this illness if I just accepted my condition and took some practical
steps in order to realize that reality of continued sobriety.
Back in 1974 I was at deaths door, a shivering cowering wreck of a shell of a man,hollow and
empty of life, but racked with full of morbid fears and the terrors of the night time demons.
Now in 2019 soon to be 2020 I am alive and well sober and drug free for over forty six years
and enjoying life.Finding peace and serenity  and meditating daily since 74 , finding inner
contact with my higher self, establishing intuitive conscious contact with my immortal divine
soul, which I think is not that bad from someone like me who was just a helpless hopeless
drunken sot.
In part two will reveal more.         Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com.any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realsation.

No comments:

Post a Comment