Friday 27 December 2019

Today Is My Birthday Experiencing Rejoicement T I M B E R Part Two..

Yesterday was my 75th birthday not today, but as this is part two of a follow on theme about
a journey of vast extremes of emotion and fears, I thought a part two was needed to try and
give a balance look at how helplessness can be evicted from your consciousness, and be
replaced by that of positive living and thinking and recovering from a terminal addiction
that literally and factually kills tens of millions of sick souls every year.
Back in 1974 when I was finally washed up on the shore of desperation and madness, feeling
empty and like that of "desolate one" mentioned in the bible,riddled with abject fears and
runaway thoughts that hammered out thoughts at machine-gun speed, I likened it to that of
my thoughts were "shooting the rapids" at warp speed.
It took me just under fifteen years to become a chronic addictive alcoholic, from being a
social drinking person,to becoming a social outcast in fourteen and a half years.
Now looking back at over forty six years of sobriety and drug free living,I can that even the
totally hopeless and desolate wreck of what was once a human being, can get well and recover
from tht madness, and even recover from that madness, and become restored to sanity(some
might question this statement) .
One of the main reasons I am sharing  this here today, is not for my benefit, I have shared my
life story thousands of times over the past forty six years of recovering from this mental, physical,
and spiritual illness. I am it today because I was told by some wise old-timers I met at many gatherings of like minded souls, that in order to keep what we have (sobriety) we have to "give
it away" to PASS IT ON" to those who too might benefit from this wisdom of recovering steps.
That is what I am doing today, passing on the message of hope and recovery from a terminal
illness that kills and destroys families by the millions every year.
My email address is on the bottom of all of my blogs,if anyone reading this blog today and
identifies with the state that I was in,then let me know and I will give you more details about
how I was helped and continues to gain support whenever I may need it. I have found an inner
resource that has infinite power to heal and mend a broken soul. You too dear brother or sister
have your own inner resource dwelling within you right now as you are reading these words.
Feel that power rise within you this very day. If you want what I have been given, and are ready
to go to any lengths to obtain this release from your obsession with alcohol, then let me know
below.May your days be filled with hope and serenity.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com. and feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment