Friday 22 December 2017

GOD-REALISED-AS-CONSCIOUSNESS-EXPANDS. G.R.A.C.E. PART TWO.

Who but the authority of God, can bestow grace? Can man actually bestow grace upon himself ?
A Great Master was once asked by his ardent devotee, Master, he said, what is the difference between
you and me? The Master replied, to the ardent devotee,my son, the only difference between you and me, is this, I am God, and I know that I am, you are God, and you do not know that you are! That is
the difference, between you and ME.
In the Western Bible, there is a verse which says to a follower  of God, I (being God)  have been closer to you than your hands and feet, and you know me not! God, the Absolute, Brahman, is
totally within every atom of our being, there can be "NO-DISTANCE"-WHATSOEVER between
you and GOD,NONE! Therefore we need to realise that we are all indeed  "GOD" for in absolute
truth, no-thing else exists within the absolute universe, except GOD ALONE!!!!
This is the final and only reality there can ever be, the entire physical, mental, and spiritual universe
is composed of just ONE REALITY.that of Brahman, Absolute.or God, nothing else exists  except
IT ALONE!
Thereby we can now understand, that any grace bestowed upon any being, is given to them by
their higher self, their soul, or God within them.
Mankind in many ways very childlike  and immature, and imagines that if they are "very good"
God will reward them with a favour! This can NEVER OCCUR, because that would imply
that the Absolute infinite Father of ALL LIFE, who showers us all with its "unconditional love"
would somehow, develop a state where it had "favourites" Special souls who would be given
favours, while the rest of us "poor unfortunates" got SOD ALL!!!! This would make the Absolute
God a mockery and a sham! Thank GOD, it is NOT SO!
Grace descends into our conscious orbit, when we are aligned with the energies within us, even if
for an instant, grace is often aligned with acceptance, and the greater the depth of acceptance, the
more the energy of grace is released into our consciousness.
As we go deeper into ourselves, we draw ever closer to the home and heart of grace, that of the
feeling of the spirit dwelling within us, the closer we come to God consciousness, the closer we
draw near to the essence of grace itself, that of DIVINE UNITY WITHIN, when we achieve that
we will live within grace, every day and be blessed every day by her grace,
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feed back welcome face book soul realisation.

1 comment:

  1. I always struggle with the word Grace. That is because it is my sister's name so my original and strong experiences of "Grace" are with my sister. Sadly we do not have a close relationship and no matter how agreeable and amenable I try to be, my sister pushes me back, takes affront and appears to resent me. It's ironic as, in a way, how my sister behaves to me, is perhaps a reflection of my relationship with God's Grace. I am perhaps irrationality resistant of unconditional love. If I recover and accept "who I am", maybe my relationship with my sister will also heal.

    ReplyDelete