Tuesday 18 December 2018

Self Pursing Inner Reality Invoking Truth.= S P I R I T .

For the first thirty years of my life it never occurred to me that there was any such thing as
truth lying within me,I looked for what I thought was truth outside of myself, and never found
it, in fact all I found was heartache and despair. It was not until I turned thirty years old and was
nearing the end of a long building crisis that almost cost me my life, that I thought about looking
within myself and hoping to find some peace of mind and rest from the mental torment and
anguish that I had been experiencing over many years. I was introduced into the practice of
meditation  by a close friend, and finally began to find the answer that I had been looking for
all of my life, (but never thought I would find it).
I began pursuing this inner reality and hoped I would indeed invoke the presence of truth within
me. I at first felt hopelessly lost and adrift within a ocean of despair,I did not know who the hell
I was and what was I doing in this God forsaken place?
When I began settling down to daily meditations, gradually things improved, and I felt much more
relaxed and beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. As time went on and I ventured
deeper into this vast and infinite universe within us, I began to receive intuitive thoughts and
ideas suddenly began to open up in my mind, it was as though I was tuning in to another plane
of consciousness that had been closed off to me before starting meditation. I began to experience
beautiful colours that filled my mind, and could feel my inner self expanding and filling the room
one day when I was deep into meditation, it suddenly started raining very heavily, and the flat I
was living in had a corrugated asbestos roof when the rain hit the roof, it felt like the rain was
penetrating my flesh, and the shock of this startled me greatly. I also began experiencing myself
leaving my body, and once saw my astral body get up out of the chair I was sitting in and walk out
of the room right through the closed door! A very strange experience that,there began around this
time regular intuitive ideas and thoughts presenting themselves to me, any question I posed to my inner self, was answered, sometimes even before I had finished asking the question! So I asked the
question of who am "I"? And the answer was immediately given to me,which said, you are an
immortal divine soul, this is what you really are, this inner voice that is speaking to you now is in
fact really YOU, I am your higher self, or soul,what you always thought of as yourself, was in fact
just a vehicle, a wonderful biological machine that acts as a host for you to experience life on this
planet Earth, and to gain insight into your true nature.
In part two will explore this further.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment