Thursday 27 December 2018

Self Awakening Meditation Accepting Delivered Holistic Insight.=S A M A D H I .

Samadhi is a state of consciousness where the practitioner becomes one with the experienced
object. A fusion in to one pointed focus, one thought only. Perhaps the time has come to
resurrect the ancient mind technology of Samadhi. For me that one thought only was to be at
'one within the all,' to become completely absorbed and dissolved into the Absolute. This
thought came through my beginning of the daily practice of meditation and beginning to feel
a closeness to a divinity within me. This became so intense, gradually building up over weeks.
This began in 1975 and these experiences happened over forty years ago now. The intensity built up to a point where I just completely let go of all, and thought that I wanted to be at one with the Absolute Source. At that exact moment a distinct loud inner voice said "THEN COME."  It was then  I felt that I was dissolving into the ALL. My legs started moving (I was lying on a bed at the time) in an S shaped pattern, moving faster and faster. The ceiling in the room lit up with frosted light, sparkling like the sun shining on the grass on a frosty morning. Then the ceiling parted, revealing a starry night sky.  My legs were moving so fast it was like a blur, yet this rapid motion of my legs was  effortless. It was. to me. perfection in motion, effortlessness. My legs then began to light up with sparkling frosting. like light. My whole body was gradually dissolving  into the light and would be gone very soon
While this was occurring. there was also a great roaring sound filling my ears. I could feel vast
amounts of energy being drawn up through my anal passage. rushing up my spine and then bursting
our of the top of my head forming great rods of multi coloured light. By now well over half of my
body was fading out of sequence with this dimension. It was then that a thought surfaced into
my consciousness and said, 'are you really ready to go now?' This one doubtful thought brought
about the reversal of the whole sequence. Everything began slowing down and the ceiling
closed over. The frosted light dimmed and disappeared, my legs became filled with matter again
and the S shaped motion slowed and finally stopped. This one doubtful thought ended this
sequence of merging into the ONE. Now forty odd years on, I wonder  if I just let that
sequence complete itself, would I have vanished from this dimension never to be seen again
disappeared without a trace?
We can all gradually step out of the shadow of our lower selves and into the glowing radiance
of our higher selves through meditation and one pointed focused thought. We can all tune into
our intuitive intelligence and this will lead us into the fullness of fusing within the all.
In part two will explore this further,   Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed,Facebook Soul Realisation.


No comments:

Post a Comment