Tuesday 18 September 2018

Spontaneous Kundalini Awakening True Experience. S K A T E.

After going through a devastating crisis, that left my life in the balance,I was then after a short
while beginning to recuperate from my crisis, recovering from an addictive illness called
alcoholism, there was help offered to me, and began to identify with others, who had the same
problem as me, hope was beckoning to me, from a brighter horizon and felt that recovery was
something within my grasp,just when hope was beckoning me, doubts began to set in, and fear
began to envelop me again, it was in this place of feeling lost and empty inside, that I looked
within myself and ask the spirit of the universe to help me.
There was utter silence for a while, then there seemed to be energy rising up within me, it felt
like unlimited force building up as it rose up my body, I had the feeling  of having and
experiencing limitless potentiality, these experiences lasted over several days, gradually building
in power and consciousness, which too seemed limitless, any thought that entered my head was
answered before the question  was finished asking.I could actually "see" into my own brain, and
was shown areas of damaged cells, these were being healed as I watched in amazement, great
shafts of electric blue light, not unlike lasers, were healing all the damaged brain cells. After about
three days of this energy building, I became aware of a roaring sound coming from within me,
this I found out later were the roaring sound of great tidal eddies that were all forming around
the chakra centers in my body.It felt like a huge force of what seemed to be liquid light that was
being sucked in through my lower orifice, rushing up my spine, and then bursting out through
my crown chakra into great shafts or rods of  illuminated light of varying colors, mostly that of
gold, white and blue, but in an intensity that is not seen in earthly physical colors.
Every sense i had was intensified many fold, this though began to wane after a few days, and
so did this experience, which I later found out was a spontaneous kundalini awakening, what it
left me with was a feeling of great awe and wonder, I was not the same person as I was prior to
this experience, everything within me was changed, this all happened over forty years ago now
but it is not something that you would forget in a hurry,I have had many other experiences since
that time, and some remarkable ones at that, though that I would share this experience today in
case there are others out there in blogger land, who may have had experiences like this,, and just to
say that you are not going mad, or having a psychotic episode, or mental breakdown, instead you
are experiencing an expansion of perception and aware consciousness, that is perfectly aligned with
natural universal, that when your time is right, it will happen for you, as it did for me.
Warmest regards Michael,
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment