Saturday 1 September 2018

Meditation Is Simple Truth About Knowing Existing Numinosity, = M I S T A K E N

I am now aware that before I took up meditation, I was filled with many mistaken ideas about
what I thought life was all about, There was a complete lack of insight present within me, and
basically was just getting by each day with no real comprehension as to where I was actually
going.
Meditation is a simple way to unravel what are to us at first, great mysteries,  that lie within the
depths of our being.No one can actually tell you the truth, that is impossible, we can only experience
truth within ourselves, as and when its presents itself to you. You may well think that you could be told the truth by someone, and they may well believe that what they are telling you is truth, but the
fact of the matter is that unless YOU experience the truth for your self,  it is just hearsay and nothing more to you.
Meditation is really an ancient science, that is designed if practiced to reveal the true form of the one
who is meditating, it will reveal the facade of the ego and the outer form, it will present you with the
most amazing revelation, that all life is connected by an invisible field of numinous energy, and that
this numinous energy activates your whole expression here on Earth, you will discover this quite
simply, because that is what you are.
We are each daily presented with numerous choices, what we choose will shape our life and also the
quality of it,we each have so many choices and so many distractions, especially in this age of the
so called "smart phone" which is consuming millions every day, literally clued to watching a piece
of electronic plastic! Babies are crying, young kids are totally ignored by parents talking on facebook
or some other media outlet,their phone is in charge of them!!!
 Many millions of us are all searching for something, and I can tell you most certainly you will not
find the answer to your heart felt searching on Facebook or any other media outlet, there is more
depth in a Sahara desert puddle, that in all those media outlets.
I had no interest in meditation for the first twenty nine years of my life, I was far too busy getting
all I could out of life, if you had met me at twenty years old and mentioned meditation, I would have
laughed and said something like, "who needs any of that eastern Mumbo jumbo? And maybe some
of you reading this, might well think the same, I certainly did.  What changed my mind happened
when I was twenty nine years old, and by then I was seriously ill and given only three months to
live. It was this life threatening experience, that led up to me becoming interested in meditation.
In part two will go deeper into this.       Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment