Friday 23 September 2016

What Is The Point Of Now ?

Before I get into this blog the point of Now ,I  want to share a few things with you  about me, firstly  that I had a very basic education and left school at 14 years old ,I  spent most of my last years at "school" playing  truant, and  instead of being at school I was in the woods building rafts out of old oil drums and floating about the lake there thinking that maybe I was like Robinson Crusoe and about to find a lost island. The only degrees that I got are on a thermometer on my balcony here .I  am not academic but have studied hard over the past forty years on things like esoteric astrology/esoteric
psychology .and  glamour a world problem ,the  only thing I know for sure that is without any contradiction  is the depth of my own ignorance .Now  back to the blog title.
The first thing about now is that it is a "POINT" and that it is absolutely motionless  and has never moved, what actually moves is us and the relative physical universe. Now is actually a concept in the mind of the Absolute ,a  concept that arose from absolute motionlessness and was willed into motion
This motion became a "point" and that point can be called a singularity ,the  point of departure became the physical universe as we don't know it ,the now that is a singularity is eternally still and the entire physical universe is balanced within this point. We live and move and have our being motioning along in our lives upon an evolutionary arc that "points" us in the direction of expansion and consciousness that gradually leans toward inclusivity and away from exclusivity.
In reality there is no such thing as "a before" or "an after" there is only now and that is fixed until this universe is withdrawn from the will to be by the Absolute ,which will be billions of years  away in our concepts but just the blink of an eye in the Absolute .We  emerge from a point ,that  point isNOW
and it is an eternal constant forever still,it is all of us folk who are rushing headlong into whatever you create for yourself .Live  in the now, it all the is ,th e rest is illusion ,a   veil cast over our eyes bye our own ignorance of reality as it is-ness .If  we meditate and practise yoga the veil will lift and our eyes will open and we will smell the roses like for the very first time.
warmest regards Michael.
email krkptrckmchl@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment