Sunday 11 September 2016

Soul awareness is open to All,and that includes you reading this Now!

Little did I know or even realize that when I started meditating around forty years ago where it would take me .I  was looking for a way to find some peace within ,and  try to quieten the constant inner chatter of my restless brain.
Most folks around that time ,me  included thought that meditation was some kind of "mumbo jumbo" and  that it was only those Gurus who lived in a cave in India and the Beatles rock group who went to India and teamed up with a guru there who taught them meditation.
But I was desperate to escape this constant mental state that gave me no rest ,so  I began to explore meditation ,and  found that there were many ways to do it and I tried many ways, each had their own merits but something was lacking in them for me ,eventually  I decided to keep it real simple and thought that from now on I will "just observe the breath" and let go of all thoughts and sit still in the silence.
As  I started doing this I became aware of an expansion of consciousness ,awareness ,and perception that "still small voice within" (the soul ,or  higher self) became activated and I started learning from within-In-tuition,I was told firstly that I was a Soul with a body ,and  not a body with a soul.
A  triangular connection was made between my brain, mind, and higher self this allowed the flow of energy to circulate freely.
This allows us to tune into cosmic energy ,and  the knowledge and wisdom of all time past and present.
We increase exponentially in awareness depending on how much effort we put in ,this  reality is open to everyone who makes the effort to read this ,as  the title of this post explains, how ever ,and  there often seems to be many of these "howevers"it does come at a cost ,and  I  learnt long ago that there is no such thing as a "free lunch".
The cost for this soul awareness is what I call the three Ps ,that   of patience, persistence, and perserverence   if we do this daily for long enough the results will be forthcoming as you will be in tune and the natural law of the universe will deliver every time.
warmest regards Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment