Monday 19 September 2016

Are YOU Real Or Nice?

I am not a nice person, and pray to whatever is the Creator of this universe that I will never ever become nice .Why  ,I hear you ask! Does not everyone want to be nice? Let me break down what the word nice really means; N=narrowing ,I=intuition (which means being taught from within) C=consciousness ,and  E=enclosed,(by the ego) N.I.C.E so the sequence of NICE spells out narrowing intuition consciousness enclosed by( ego) which results in constriction of mental and spiritual growth instead of natures way of expansion.
We are in a fog which is in the nature of glamour ,this  glamour of sentiment imprisons and bewilders all the nice people in the world,imposing  upon them obligations which do not exist ,and producing a glamour which must eventually be dissipated by the pouring in of true and selfless love.
What then of real  people ,I  hear you ask ,The first real (authentic) person I encountered over forty years ago said something to me which made me want to punch him on the nose ,he  said that I was in a mess and "was a defect looking for a character" I felt really angry at this remark and was about to walk away, when he stretched out his hand and said ,let's  go and have  a cup of tea Michael.
This really impressed me and set me off  on a voyage of discovery.
Niceness can be likened to a parasite that sucks the vital life energy out of you ,and  leaves an empty shell its very nature is constriction (literally choking the life force out of you) whereas real folk tell it like it is ,and , do not dress up crap as Jewels,it's nature is expansive and is aligned to the natural law of universal expression within physicality.
There is a saying which goes like this"You pays your money and takes your choice" what do you choose dear reader??
warmest regards Michael.

1 comment:

  1. you are on a mission, continue-you are doing great service, god bless you!

    ReplyDelete