Wednesday 22 May 2019

Sharing Of My Experiences. S O M E . Part Two.

I ended up in yesterdays blog talking about intuition, which I discovered can mean the act of
being taught from within, "in-tuition", when I thought about this I was immediately intrigued
into wanting to know just who and what was this inner teacher? I found also that previous to me
taking up meditation I had been in many crisis situations, and the last crisis almost killed me, with
my doctor giving me only three months to live. While these crisis assailed me, I also heard this
still small voice within me, whispering words of comfort and reassurance, so that I had already
experienced this inner intuitive voice by the time I started meditating.
One day while meditating I posed the question to myself, and asked who are you inner voice?
That offers me so much hope and reassurance? The immediate answer came back and said , I
am you Michael? I am your higher self,or more commonly called your immortal divine soul.
I was amazed at this reply, and felt very humbled and grateful that I had been able to access
this fantastic boon into my life.
I then also asked why were there so many crisis occurring in my life, and why was I saddled
with an addiction to alcohol to add to my pain? The immediate answer came back and said to
me, do you really want to know the answer to this question? Because once you know, it can
never become unknown again! I said yes I want to know.  The voice said that you chose to
become, to become addicted to alcohol,, and said this is what you need to experience, in order
to learn certain facts about life. I did not like this answer and was about to argue this, when this
inner voice said behold and look! I was then shown with some friends before my birth here, and
discussing what experiences I needed to understand, we were all thinking at the same time, and
then I saw myself say, "I know, I will become an alcoholic, that will give me all the relative
experiences I will need.With that decision made, I shook all my friends hands, then fell into a
deep sleep, and awoke here on earth.
As the days passed into weeks then months, then years, over forty years have now passed  and
my relationship with the inner intuitive still small voice of the immortal soul  has grown and this
has enabled me to peer farther into the infinite ocean of life and consciousness,and see absolutely
that ALL is connected to ALL, there is no disconnection anywhere in the universe, everything
is enfolded into the all sequence, which is absolute and ALL EMBRACING.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed.Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment