Thursday 11 April 2019

Millennium Of Blogs Soulful. M O B S Part Two,

One of the most important aspects of meditation to me was the arising phenomena of intuition
Intuition literally means to be taught from within , when this began occurring to me shortly
after I started my meditation over forty years ago, I was very puzzled by this inner voice, was
I going mad perhaps? was this inner voice the result of a psychotic episode? Then I became aware
of the many times in my life, that i was comforted by this still small inner voice, and had
consequently remembered hearing others tell of their experiences in hearing an inner voice
bringing them comforting words of reassurance. Suddenly in my meditation flashes of insights
and answers to questions I had not yet asked, arose within my consciousness, and filled me with
wonder and dismay. I then decided to ask this inner voice, who are you? Who is this being that
is teaching me from with myself? The reply to this question came back into my consciousness
immediately, the inner voice said it was my higher self, the soul, who you are communicating
with, you are the lower self, that of the ego, personality, and mind, and your physical brain is
the conduit that permits this communication to occur. Your physical brain being a biological
computer is able through electrochemically and electromagnetically transverse the dimensional
divide between the physical and spiritual worlds.
I then asked my higher self the soul, why did I go through so much pain and anguish with this
illness I had, that almost cost my my life? There was a moment of intense silence, then I was
asked the question of ,do you really want to know the answer to this question? Because if you
do, it can never be undone again, once you know, you will always know! I said yes I want to
know! The answer came, and informed me that i had personally chosen this to occur in my next
lifetime, which was this one.  I was angry with this answer, and said that no one in their right mind
would ever choose to suffer and feel the way that I did! The answer came back in the form of a
vision, I found myself in a place before my physical birth, with some thoughtful wise souls who
were listening to me and offering suggestions, it was then i saw myself, chose this coming illness
as a way to find that hidden nugget of gold that is found within through pain and suffering.
After deciding that, I lost all consciousness and awareness, and passed across the river Styx the river
of forgetfulness, and into physical birth upon this planet. It then took thirty years of darkness and
despair, before I awoke again, after a long sleep.My awakening began when I was literally forced to
look within myself, for an answer to the meaning of life. I now know that answer and am sharing some of this with you dear readers of this blog, passing on to you, what was passed on to me.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment