Wednesday 10 April 2019

Millennium Of Blogs Soulful. M O B S .

Today marks the day of one thousand blogs on the idea of soul realisation, a millennium of
thoughts and writings of my experiences over the past forty five years of regular meditation
searching for the answers to life's big questions, like who am I really? I would like to thank
all of my readers for looking and reading these blogs over the past three years, Its good to
be able to share our experiences, that's how we all learn I think.
I instinctively knew that there was a reason and purpose as to why we are all here, its just that
I did not know exactly what that purpose actually was. It was not until I started meditating that
the reasons for being here, gradually began to unfold. I only started meditating because I had
a life threatening crisis arise and this left me feeling empty inside, and looking for some
direction in my life, the idea of meditation just arose in my fuddled and dazed brain, and I
thought why not give it a try!
I had always a feeling of an infinite intelligence presiding over this universe, and that all life
was manifested within this absolute infinite mind. It was not though until I began regular
meditation that this idea of a divine intelligence grew stronger.
Meditation has given me so much more than I could have ever imagined, at first when I started
meditating all I wanted was to feel some sense of inner peace and for the rapid thoughts firing
into my brain like a machine gun gone berserk to quieten down.This happened after a short
period, and I began to relax more into the inner peace that was arising within  my perception.
My original thoughts on starting meditation was just to find inner peace and relaxation, I never
suspected that it would lead me into the full realisation of that divine presence within me, that
of the immortal higher self the soul. Access to full conscious communication with the soul, came
gradually over a period of a few months, at first I began getting intuitive ideas suddenly appearing
within my consciousness, I would then pose a question to myself, and almost immediately an
answer would be forthcoming. I had experienced over my earlier life, that in times of great anguish
and pain, an inner voice would speak to me, with reassuring tones of comfort. I was then informed
by this instinctive inner voice, that was the voice of my higher self, the immortal soul speaking those
reassuring words to me.
In part two will go more into this.         warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment