Sunday 17 March 2019

Who Honestly Is Me.? W H I M .

Who exactly are we? Who is this ME when it is home? Who honestly is ME? I have wrestled
with these questions for the past seventy years or so, and have come to some conclusions
which I will share here.First thing is that this ME is alive, so then the question is what is
life, and what does it consist of? The word life spells out to me this, Living-Intelligent-
-Focused-Energy,=LIFE,so this ME is alive and therefore the word ME must mean that
of Manifested Energy=ME, so this me is actually manifested intelligent energy that is
also a living force, and further this intelligence that seems to emanate from within it,acts
like self aware consciousness.Therefore it would seem that self aware consciousness when
acted on by self awareness reveals itself to the thinker as that of being a ME! What then is
the position of the ME? Is the me a temporal phenomena, or is it eternal? Does ME continue
when ME dies? Or is this me, just a temporal phenomena called by another name that of the
personality? Are not the words me,personality,ego,lower self, in truth all really the same thing?
Where then does the "I" fit into this equation? When we say I AM, who is the identity that is
meant by this I AM statement? Is me the one that is I AM? The answer to this question really
depends on the one who is asking it,and what their understanding of who they really are consists
of. If we only think that we are just this physical body, and that this physical form is who you
really are, then your answer will be totally different from the one who knows that he/she is an
immortal divine soul.
Our internal levels of honestly are all relative to the depth of our personal understanding and
perceptions, the deeper we have penetrated into our being, and have pondered upon our findings
will reflect upon how we see ourselves within this incarnated life experience.
The words me and my are closely related, we claim ownership of things like saying "my mind"
my car,my self, have we ever considered the question of "who is the MY that has a mind? Or
who is this my that has a self? Do we really own the SELF? Do we really own the mind? These
are questions that will arise in the questioning mind. We even use the phrase "my LIFE" is that
statement actually true? Are we so vain and arrogant to believe that we actually have the audacity
to claim ownership of LIFE? Or is it really just a reflection of our ignorance as to what life actually
is,and who we actually really are.
In part two will explore this idea further.         Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed, Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment