Wednesday 24 October 2018

Consciousness Opens Numinous Vibration Expanding Realities Truth.=C O N V E R T Part Two.

Philosophers down through the centuries have pondered on the question-"what is truth"? And even
today we ask the same question, that has been asked  for thousands of years, what have we learnt
in that time? To me there is no great mystery in what is truth? I find it simply, that truth is reality
expressed in motion, it is that simple, and when when truth is not expressed in motion,then it
becomes absolute, and is forever motionlessness.
Our levels of consciousness will not begin engaging with higher states of consciousness, unless
we have a shift in our focus within our thought wave energy. Unless we have a shift in our focus of gazing direction, much will remain at that level until you die. It is only by deciding to look within
ourselves, either by making a conscious decision to do so, or we are forced to do so by a major
crisis arising within our life experience.
That is exactly what happened to me over forty four years ago, a major life threatening crises
arose within my experience, and nearly killed me off. Had this major life threatening crisis not
arisen within me, then I believe nothing would have changed, and I would certainly not be writing
these blogs, and thinking about spirituality and looking within myself, that would have not occurred
instead I would have remained the unaware person I was before,completely ignorant of spirituality
and spiritual principles, and would have never bother looking at that mumbo jumbo stuff like
meditation and yoga!
So I am ever so grateful for that crises in my life,because not only did it save my life, but it also opened up a new world of awareness and consciousness that has been beyond my wildest dreams.
I certainly  needed a crises in my life, because without it I would have remained the same, a defect
looking for character! Hopefully you dear reader of this blog, will have much more character than me
and will therefore make the decision to look within yourself, without have to wait for a visiting crisis
to arise in your life, and therefore force you to make a decision
We are all the very embodiment of truth and reality, to understand this fact all we need to do is to
look within ourselves,and by so doing the truth will start presenting itself to you, piece by piece
so that you are able to absorb it and therefore understand it also.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed,Facebook Soul Realization.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment