Thursday 19 October 2017

Consciousness-Reveals-Inner-Spiritual-Insights-Silently.=C.R.I.S.I.S. part two.

Concerns
Realized
Incur
Swift
Impromptu
Solutions.= C.R.I.S.I.S.
What would our lives be like without any arising crisis? Many i am sure would say something
like our lives would be so much better without any bloody crisis! That seems to be a very good
answer, but look at your own life, look at those around you, has their life changed for the better
because  of a crisis?
At the moment a grave crisis arises, it can seem that maybe our very life hangs in the balance, like
it did with me many years ago, and at that very time if someone had said to me, why don't you welcome this crisis, I am sure i would have punched them in the face! Yet as time went on my
crisis was the very best thing that ever happened to me.
In my many years of working with people with alcohol and severe drug problems, i witnessed
hundreds of individual crisis and the effects it had on the men and women who were in deep
distress and bewilderment as to what was to become of them, how would they overcome their
addiction? Many of them felt powerless, and could see nothing but pain and despair before them
and then hopefully some thought escape into oblivion and death.
I would share with them my experiences and say how i managed to stay sober one day at a time
with the support of others exactly like me, where we would meet up in meetings and support each
other. Many that i  saw my self included felt completely lost and empty inside, did not know who we
were, and full of unknown fears, for me the answer came from within, when I fell to the floor and
asked the Great Spirit for help, as i was and felt beyond human aid.
Many others i have had the privilige to see a great transformation take place in their lives, when they too, looked within themselves and found a power greater than themselves, their inner soul contact.
In my forty odd years of living or trying to live a spiritual life, and practice daily meditation, i have come across so many "lost souls" who were empty and barren within, what i began to realize was that
there is a crisis looming within this world, that will dwarf all others, that crisis is that of the vast amount and depth there is within humanity of their complete and utter  ignorance of whom they really are.
I will go into this in part three. regards michael.
kirkpatrrickmichael17@gmail.com any comments welcome, facebook soul realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment