Tuesday 5 July 2022

WHO ARE YOU ? W A Y .

 Today  this blog is entitled WAY and is about how we all can all find our WAY out of

the quagmire of ignorance that surrounds us on who we really are  beneath this FACADE

of FORM which is our physical body. We can all spend years of our lives gathering facts 

and knowledge about all manner of things. We can even get to the end of our lives  and 

never know who we really were. This is sad when you are dying and have not got a clue 

of who you really are, and what's more where are you going now !  When you die? We 

can waste years gathering knowledge and passing exams , getting diplomas and never 

knowing for one minute the true nature of YOUR BEING.

For me it was only when I was in a major crisis and was given only three months to 

live that I began to think who the hell am I really? This desperate realization brought 

me into the idea of taking up meditation, which I started doing daily, meditation saved

my life literally, feelings of almost zero self worth began leaving me, and I found 

inner peace . This was the beginning of finding out that there was more to us than

at first meets the eye. I discovered the inner faculty of intuition, "which means to 

be taught from within", so who was this teacher  that was teaching me from within?

I quickly found that this inner teacher was like having a personal GURU within you.

This inner voice was a precious gift that opened the inner door that led me to full

self/soul knowing, It revealed to me that we are ALL SOULS with a BODY and not

a body with a soul, there is a big difference, and the soul is the primal reality, the 

physical vehicle is only a biological machine nothing more than that.

The "WAY" that lies open for all of us, is to reveal your inner divine immortal soul 

to your outer periphery awareness and consciousness  so that you then know who 

you really are, which is an immortal divine SOUL.

Warmest regards michael

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. It sometimes feel like I studied the wrong subjects all my life,but there are no shortcuts and no wrong turnings. Now I feel I am making real progress. Thanks

    ReplyDelete