Sunday 5 April 2020

Who Are You.? W A Y .

Have you ever asked yourself the question, who am I ? What am I doing here? What is the
point to all this? How many times have I incarnated upon this planet, and for what purpose?
So many questions and so few answers.It was not until I had a major life threatening crisis
in my early life at 29 years old, that I started asking these basic fundamental questions.
I took up the practice of meditation as a way to begin inquiring within myself as to what is
the of life? I soon began to realise by many intuitional insights that basically there was no
real meaning to life other than to live it to the full and while doing that reveal the real reason
we are all here for.
I began to discover while in meditation which I have been doing daily since 1974 that I was
not the person I first thought I was, rather in fact  I was not a person at all!  Instead I
discovered that I an immortal divine soul who was using this physical body (that I had always
thought was the real me) as a vehicle in order to experience life within the illusion of being
separate and apart from the whole (which I later found out that it was absolutely impossible
to occur) we may well feel separate  and apart  from the whole,but these feelings although
seem very real to us at the time of feeling them,they are however an illusion born out of our
ignorance of the reality and interconnectedness of all life.
I discovered that each one of us in our own time will make this journey of inner discovery
and bring about the awakening of soul realisation into your self aware consciousness state
not necessarily though in this particular life time. Most of us it seems will not make an
effort to inquire within us, unless we encounter a crisis or two,this is what happened in
my case, and in many others I have chatted to and counselled over the last forty five years
we seem to be all  programmed to forever look outwards and never inwards,from birth babies
are given mobiles hanging over their cots and are always reaching outwards to touch this thing
now in this age its smart phone dis-ease where countless millions worldwide are all glued to
this plastic container. When crisis calls it is often our higher self asking us to pay attention to
the reality of who you actually are, and less attention on who you think you are.
In part two will explore this further.       warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed. Facebook Soul Realization/

No comments:

Post a Comment