Monday 13 April 2020

Harmonics Underlying Gratitude. H U G .

I thought that today with the last day of Easter and all the news of this global lock down
and the fear arising within many hearts across this planet because of this corovirus, that
we could all be in need of a great big HUG!  I first encountered this word gratitude nearly
forty seven years ago,when I had been suffering from an incurable illness which was
alcoholism, and I was given three months to live by my doctor, as I am here writing this now
I have survived all those decades sober and well. Gratitude entered my life when a very wise
man said to me that if I wanted to stay well and build a new life for myself,I would need to
'cultivate some gratitude' this was the same man who said I was a'defect looking for a character'
my response was to say I am not a f+++king gardener and  know nothing about cultivation! He
smiled at me and said,well son you had better learn this lesson fast,or you will vanish without
a trace.
In truth I have discovered over these four decades of inner searching through meditation and
much experience of sharing with other, that the spirit of gratitude, does not NEED US,
rather it is US who need to cultivate this emotion, because within the inner matrix or core
of gratitude lies the distant "echoes of our wholeness!
Gratitude reveals itself as a vibration, a harmonic tone, and the tone fluctuates in vibrational
frequency depending upon the depth of our emotional response  to the stimulus that set it
in motion.
We as human beings feel the need for gratitude,becomes it reaffirms our place and location
on earth, it beings us warmth and comfort, these warm and comforting feelings, if meditated
upon would reveal that inner feeling that warmth that glow we get when we feel appreciated
is again an ECHO arising from deep within your consciousness of a forgotten wholeness
that was once known to dwell within you.
The main thing to remember though, is that WE are the ones who NEED Gratitude, gratitude
does NOT NEED US! What does this actually mean?
I will explore this question in part two tomorrow,     Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.

1 comment:

  1. Our outer self needs air to breathe and prevail, our inner self needs Gratitude in order to awaken our sleeping soul awareness.

    ReplyDelete