Wednesday 29 April 2020

'I' Accept Myself. 'I' AM.

In the course of the average age,say four score and ten years, how many of us utter these two
most powerful and profound words ever spoken by mankind which are I AM these two most
powerful words always preface any other word when we introduce ourselves to another person
we do not say John or Mary first we always say I am called John or Mary.Why do you think
this is?
What is so important by the utterance of those two words,that are always the first two words
we ever say? If we begin to think on this question as to why we all our prefacing any contact
with another human by say I Am so in so,we may begin to realise the uniqueness in those two
words, and become aware that no other life form on this planet has got any I am  self aware
consciousness, they have got consciousness and acute awareness, but no SELF awareness as
we do, there is no I present in any other life form on earth except in mankind.
The question then can arise within a self aware self conscious human being as to that of
self acceptance, do I accept myself? If you immediately answer yes of course I do! Which
then could lead onto the question,well what exactly is this SELF I am accepting/? Could you
explain to me exactly what a SELF actually IS? It is often said that self acceptance is the key
to normal and healthy living, which of course it does, however the acceptance of self will vary
within each person,depending upon the depth they have ventured into their inner self and the
understandings of what life actually is.
Who is this self that I Am accepting?  Was this self in evidence before I was born? Will this I
AM presence still exist when I die? Can any of us answer these questions? The answer to that
last question is YES we all can answer and know,if we so choose to look within us for the answer
to just what is this life I am living. If we think that we begin at birth and terminate at death,then
YOUR I AM PRESENCE is VERY LIMITED INDEED, it will only exist up to the point when
you die,then your I AM vanishes forever. However if we can see that those two most vital and of
PARAMOUNT importance I AM are the very words of IMMORTALITY. Are these two words
not those spoken by GOD to Moses, when Moses asked who shall I say sent me Lord, God said
tell them that I AM that I AM sent you.! There is a connection there is we can ACCEPT it.
In part two will look further into this.         warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment