Friday 17 January 2020

Rapid Acceleration Into Nothing Invoking Numen Gateway. R A I N I N G Part Two.

What is it we all want in life? The answer to that question would depend very much on the
one going to answer, as to whether they had for instance food and water, if not then all they would want for life is food and water, because without those most vital essentials we cannot stay alive
on this planet. So what we all want in life depends on our personal circumstances at that time,
whether we are fit and healthy, or sick and sad.
All I wanted in life when I started meditating forty five years ago, was just to experience peace
of mind, and a stilling of those rapid thoughts that kept firing into my brain at what seemed
like warp speed. When as time passed and I began gathering those things I wanted and badly
needed, I found that there was a 'space'within me  and how could I fill it? That is if it really
needed filling!
By going within and venturing into inner space,I quickly discovered that this inner space was
indeed infinite and eternal. I found that there was no limit on how far I could venture  within,
the only limit was set by myself  and my ability to push deeper into the inner spheres of life.
I discovered that there is a natural process that will not allow you to go beyond that which
you are capable of absorbing and realising, a kind of natural law that protects you from your
own ignorance and enthusiasm.
An eerie and strange feeling of being sat very still and also feeling that inwardly you were
moving at the speed of light all at the same time.
By going within ourselves with an intention and a willingness to understand ourselves fully
we will very soon begin to invoke the numen (spirit) within us, and this will begin a process
of us receiving intuitive insights into things that used to completely baffle us.This inner
teaching comes from our higher selves the immortal divine soul.
We open a gateway a connection to our inner spiritual reality, and once this gateway is
opened, we then step into a world where your consciousness perceptions and awareness begin
expanding within you. Suddenly life begins to look very different than it did before.You begin
making connections with all life around you, being connected to everything in the universe is
now for you,not an intellectual concept  or a cool way to think, rather it has become a living
reality to you, you feel that connection within the very core of your being, no doubt no longer
exists within your mind.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.



No comments:

Post a Comment