Friday 24 January 2020

Inquire-Analyse Meditate- I-A M .

It took me nearly thirty years before I ever thought of venturing within myself. I only did it
then because my previous thirty years had been a complete mess, and filled with pain and
an addiction to alcohol. I stood on the threshold of a new beginning to my life, one where I
would be free from active addiction and one where I could learn to live and identify with
others so that I could  feel that I was no longer alone and isolated from the world.
I wanted to know who exactly was I, who was this force in my voice that said I AM
Michael?I wanted to know what lay beneath that outer proximity, that facade of form that
said it was me!
I found that in order to find the answer to these leading questions was to inquire within
myself.I seemed to instinctively feel that meditation was the answer I needed to throw light
on these dark areas of my life.
Meditation became a daily discipline to me and have been doing this now for over forty five
years, and over those past four decades many insights and awakenings presented themselves
to me.
I discovered very early on in meditation that I was not a human being that had a soul, rather
that I was a soul that had the use of a physical vehicle, and was made to realise the difference
the soul is primary and immortal, the physical is just a vehicle the soul uses in order to gather
experience.
I discovered the guru the master  lies within every human vehicle on this planet, this inner
guru is our immortal divine soul, we each have one,I have no monopoly on inner masters or
gurus, all of you reading this blog,each of you have within you your VERY OWN INNER
GURU, all you have to do, is to go within yourself and meditate and ask to be introduced
to your higher self, that dwells within your heart chakra.
By going within yourself and making that most vital inner connection you then open the door
to a real and lasting education that enters your consciousness and personal frame of reference
via your heart and crown chakra this inner learning comes from INTUITION which literally
means being taught from within yourself, by your higher self.
In part two will explore this further.     Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment