Tuesday 14 January 2020

Condensation Of Spirit Manifests "I" Concept.- C O S M I C .

Life and spirit are synonymous you cannot have one without the other. All so called things
condense into one THING,and that one thing is Life/Spirit. The 'I AM' concept that we all
have, can be likened to a 'universal gong' a very loud bell, whose note reverberates through
out this universe.This is the silent sound of the mighty OM. The 'I AM' consciousness is the
call to wake up, and recognise who you really are.
I AM is a cosmic wake up call,  that lets you know the true nature of what LIFE actually
is,and what life actually is, is YOU ! You  are LIFE, we use words like I am alive, which
implies that this is a temporal reality, and that at some time you will then become un-alive
or dead as we call it!
We miss the point (because of our ignorance) which is we are not just alive, but rather we are
all the very embodiment of LIFE itself, which is by nature that of being Absolute,Infinite,and
Eternal.
When we use the word "I" AM' we are saying the two most powerful words that can be said
in this universe, we seemingly seem unable to make that most vital of vital connections that
these two powerful words convey.If any of you have ever read the Bible, a very powerful
clue resides within there, because when Moses heard Gods voice at the burning bush story
Gods voice told Moses to tell the people his message, Moses asks who shall I say sent me??
The voice said "I AM" that I AM sent you, tell them that!
We all use the prefix every day, I AM JOE Blogs.or I AM Mary Poppins,is there not a very
real clue here issuing out of our mouths every time we say I AM?????
We do not need to have the skills of Sherlock Holmes to see these clues very clearly,just look
within ourselves.
WE all our LIFE, in fact we are all the very LIFE of LIFE itself, and being life means that we
are ALL immortal eternal infinite BEING. The word BEING is in the singular because there
is just one BEING at SOURCE,which is absolute and motionless,however within relativity
in which we all now dwell we enjoy the illusion of the many, and can and will continue enjoying
this relative state for a long time to come.The SOURCE is the COSMIC JEWEL, and we are
the many facets that make up this one JEWEL. The JEWEL is absolute ans forever still, we as the
facets within this JEWEL are all relative, and are therefore always moving.
In part two will explore this further.     Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com. any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.


No comments:

Post a Comment