Wednesday 1 July 2020

Reflections Of Life's Experiences-Principle Located As Yourself. R O L E -P L A Y ..

This blog is about what I feel about life,I see life as a 'mirroring reflective principle' it is a
principle that is immutable in its operation within this relative universe, and I would like to
expand the idea of what this actually means within our everyday lives, this mirroring reflective
principle is also known by its more familiar name of the law of attraction and that of vibration
I feel that if we look deeper into this principle it will reveal and reflect back to us,just what
all this actually entails simply. I wrote a small poem years ago that sums up what I am trying
to convey in this blog today. The poem is called Mirror Image. 'Mirror image speak to me,tell
me of truth and liberty,slay the darkness of my soul,uproot my ignorance and make me Whole'
The truth about life is that it is wholly reflective, and whatever you give out returns back to
you, because it belongs to you! No -thing can stand in the way of this immutable principle
and therefore when positive things reflect back in our experiences we are happy, but the
happiness fades very quickly when unpleasant and painful experiences enter our lives, we
fail to identify that we are the owners of this unpleasantness,and it has returned to us because
it belongs to you, you created it! Life speaks to us in purely reflective ways, there is no
bargaining with an immutable LAW, no excuses are ever recognised or ever acted upon.If
life actually spoke to you,you would hear an echo and that echo would then bounce back onto
its source you! If any of you reading this have ever experienced what is commonly called
'tough love' tough love can sometimes be seen as the very VOICE of Life itself. I experienced
tough love from a number of people who were all trying to help me survive and incurable illness
which in my case was that of chronic alcoholism, where I was given three months to live in 1974
still alive today,so something must be working. The tough love that i was shown was about
directly reflecting back to me what I said, so when I said I don't like these meetings where you all
seem to pour your guts out, I was told that the door swing both ways,you know the way out. Then
I said i don't want to work your program, they said well don't then! Then I said if I don't work it
I will die then, they says well then work it, That is how life works silently within us,if you say to
life I don't want to live, then life will say then die then, if you say but I want to live,then life will
say then live then.. Life always reflects back everything we think,say,and do,so if we want joy
and happiness in our lives, we need to give out joy and happiness,then it will reflect back to us,
In part two will explore the role play we all experience here on Earth,,Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed,Facebook Soul Realization.
If this blog resonates with you can you please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment