Sunday 19 July 2020

Omini Rotating Bioplasmic Souls. O R B S .

My first conscious experience of seeing orbs,which I have come to know as those orbicular
lives that reveal themselves within a sphere of bio-plasma coloured light, as they have no
need of a physical vehicle, these spheres or orbs came into my life just as I thought I was
going to die. I was twenty nine years old,and a doctor had just given me three months to
live,unless I took some drastic action immediately. Well to cut a long story short,i took some
drastic action,and am now still alive at the age of seventy five years young. Orbs have been my
constant companions for the last forty six years, I see them every day,without fail, thousands of
times over the years, They appear for me in only three distinct colours, that of silver/white,blue
and gold.To me orbs are very personal,like if i am reading a book or magazine they will flash
and hover over one particular word,or sentence, and when that occurs i know they want me to
pay close attention to that particular word or sentence.I see them around various people flashing
a light around their shoulder or head, plants as well will reveal an orbicular presence that will flash
into my gaze.
I have known and understand that we have incarnate souls with physical bodies, and also that
of incorporeal souls who have no need of physicality, and they can and do often reveal themselves
in a orbicular manner.
If life had a definitive shape it would most certainly be that of a sphere or orb, we are all spherical
in our essence or energy matrix,the whole universe is filled with quadrillions of spheres,every
planet, every star is a sphere, so we are all surrounded by an infinite amount or ORBS, and each
orb is a point of intelligent energy. We are all orbicular beings, sometimes going round in circles
and getting nowhere fast. These are the eddies that exist within the slipstream of life's living flow.
There are many of us that see orbs, and I am very grateful for their presence in my life, without
their guidance and support over the years,my life would have been greatly impoverished.
Each one of us has a presence within them, whether you are aware of it or not, it is always there
waiting in the wings for a glimmer of conscious recognition.We are all completely submerged
within an electromagnetic field of undulating energy, some of this energy is ionised gas or living
plasma, this is where the orbs manifest a presence from within this field and reveal the colour of
their living ray.
In part two will explore this further.       Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed. Facebook Soul Realisation.
If this blog resonates within you,please pass it onto your family and friends. thank You.

1 comment:

  1. If any of you reading this particular blog have any questions relating to orbs I am more than willing to try and answer any question you may ask,

    ReplyDelete