Monday 12 August 2019

Consciousness Reels Informing Self Insight Sought.-C R I S I S . Part Two.

We can all be effected by crisis in our lives, it can show itself in our physical body,emotions,
mentally, or spiritually. There is no one I have ever met who has never encountered a crisis
in their lives. I was told many years ago that the major crisis in my life, that nearly killed me
of, and caused me years of mental and emotional pain,was a blessing in disguise, by a new
found friend I had made,If I had a gun at the time I might well have been tempted to shoot him!
However his wise words became very true after I began to recover from my illness.
Crisis brings in its train the need to effect change in our lives, If we all lived perfect lives and
were in complete harmony with the universal laws of life,then crisis would not ever effect us,
but none of us ever live like that in perfect harmony with life!
When our backs are literally "up against the wall" this is often the time that we feel the
presence of that "still small voice within us", this inner voice will often whisper words of
reassurance and comfort, which will take the sting out of our pain or anguish,many friends
I have spoken to have heard this inner voice when in a crisis, some do not seem to know where
it came from, some thought it was God, others just accepted that it helped them recover from
their crisis. Some also like myself looked into the inner self and enquired who was it talking
to me then?
I found that this inner voice, that some believe is the voice of their conscience, I thought this at
first,and over the years of the recovery process, I took up the daily practice of meditation, which
I have now been doing for over forty five years, and gradually began to make more and more
contact with this mysterious inner voice, that was the still small voice, we all can have access to
this inner voice, which I came to understand was in fact my higher self, the immortal soul, we do
not really need to be in a crisis mode to effect contact with this inner self, which is who you really
ARE, not the physical body which is just a vehicle for the real occupier to use the soul.That was
the way for me, but it need not be for you dear reader of this blog, you do not need to be in a life
threatening situation before you access contact with this inner voice, all you need to do is to take
up the regular practice of yoga, or meditation, look within yourself, and after a while of doing that
you will begin to see and feel a greater sense of sensitivity arising within you, and in those quiet moments, you will begin the process that will lead you into contact with your higher self the soul.
Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment