Saturday 16 June 2018

Vibration Of Impending Doom =VOID (My Story)

It is written in the universal matrix that the number seven is a recurring principle that is expressed
within all life everywhere within this universe, and this planet Earth is no exception. We each have
embedded within us this septenate cycle which is a universal constant. My story within this cycle
really started in 1960 when I left school, I am deliberately leaving out the first  few years from
1944 when I was born until I left school in the Christmas period of the year 1959, these early years
were an unhappy time for me, but I want to focus on fear and the awful feelings of impending
doom, which really started for me in the year 1966. From the year  1960 until the year 1966 which
was my first septenate  cycle which was going to lead me into the coming realms of a living hell.
Little did I know that when I left school and started working with British Rail was lying in wait
for me. All seemed relatively well at first, I like my job, which was a fireman on the steam engines
and this job meant lots of travelling around the country with either passenger trains, of freight trains.
It also included lots of drinking alcohol, which later on was to cause me massive pain, emotional
bankruptcy, hospitalization and near death experience. But the beginning of this descent into
nightmare and fear, was pleasant enough, and I thought that I was a "real man" being able to drink
in pubs at sixteen years old,dressed in my railway uniform and looking much older. I was totally
blind to the insidious nature of addictions, mine being, that I finally discovered in 1974 was called
alcoholism. The first seven years of my drinking were "seemingly okay" but in hindsight it was
clear that there was a problem in the making, even though I was earning lots of money then, as
we got lots of overtime and extra money for working nights, in 1963/64, I could take home
about twenty pounds a week, which at that time, was a fortune, beer was only 5 pence a pint, or
a shilling for those who remember pounds,shillings, and pence, you could get legless on a pound!
But even though I  was earning big money,I was always broke! My first descent into misery was
financial,  the other miseries were soon to follow. Up and to my twenty first birthday there was
little fear in my life, this all changed in the year 1966 on December 26th 1966 almost exactly seven
years since I first started drinking, it was  10 45 pm  I had just left a drinking men's  club and was on
my way home, when all of a sudden a violent electric shock pulsated through my body, my left foot
felt as though it had trodden on an electric buzzer or button,I could actually feel the indentation it made through my shoe, I left up in the air and examined the paving slap i had just walked on,expecting to see some protrusion in the slab that could have accounted for this electric shock,
but there was nothing there whatsoever,yet I felt it, and can still remember it after fifty years.
This shocking experience that occurred on my twenty first birthday which is three cycles of seven
was the beginning of horrific feelings of impending doom, which actually started that very same night I put my foot on that invisible electric buzzer.
Will continue this tomorrow. Warmest regards Michael.
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome Facebook Soul Realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment