Monday 18 April 2022

SOUL HAS ANSWER REGARDING ENQUIRY. S H A R E .

 Sharing is caring so they say, this blog today called SHARE is about how we can all look

within ourselves and ask the most vital of all questions, which is who am I  really? We all

need to fully know the answer to this question before we can be really sure of our own true

identity. Within each one of us lies a Divine  Immortal Soul. I know this for a FACT  it is

not an idea of mine, or something I read about, it is a fact because I have personally 

experienced the evidence of my own immortal divine soul  that dwells within me. And 

as this blog is called share I am sharing this fact with all of you who read this blog today.

Sharing is about passing on what  you have personally discovered within yourself, and passing

this onto your family and friends, and in my case readers as well.

If we ask the question within ourselves who am I? The answer will come it always does, I 

know because it came for me back in 1974 when I asked myself that vital question who am I?

The answer was that I was an immortal divine soul . Within us all lies the faculty of 

INTUITION which is that still small inner voice that often speaks to us when we are in a 

crisis, it reassures us that we will be ok, this too will pass. This reassuring inner voice is 

known to us at first as our intuition, then it becomes our higher self. Then finally we realize

that this inner voice is really our immortal divine soul, that has been gently guiding us along

all the time and all our lives.

You too reading this today each of you has this Divine Immortal soul within you, all you need

do is to look within yourself today, an d ask that most vital of all questions that we could ever

ask and that is WHO AM "I"??? If you dear reader ask this question of your inner self, then

rest assured that the answer will come to you, it did for me back in 1974 and it will for you

in 2022!!!! TRY IT AND SEE!!!!! What have you got to lose????

warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto  your family and friends Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment