Friday 8 April 2022

MEDDITATION INTUITION SEQUENCE EMERGENT REALITY. M I S E R .

 The practice of meditation is the key that unlocks the door to our inner Divine faculty

which is that of INTUITION,  what does intuition actually mean? Well the word means

literally to "be taught from within" by going within ourselves  with meditation  we are

then opening up an inner door that leads to our being able to tune into our inner teacher

which is that of intuition. Who is it that is teaching us from within ourselves? What is

the nature of this inner teacher? When we examine these questions within ourselves ,

we begin to see that the still small inner voice that often speaks to us in a crisis situation

is none other than our higher self. So who then is our higher self, what is the nature of 

my higher self ME? Or is it another being altogether?

Well if we meditate on this and maybe share our experience with a friend, we will see

and finally reach the conclusion about who is and what is the nature of this higher self.

I know that when I discovered this inner voice of my intuition I  first thought it was my

higher self, then I thought this through and realized that really my higher self was in fact

that of my Immortal Divine Soul.

This blog entitled MISER is about contacting our inner intuition building up an relationship

with it, and realizing that emerging from this experience we realize that out intuition is

really that of our Immortal Divine Self speaking directly to us within our private inner

spiritual sanctum.

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment