Tuesday 16 February 2021

Meditation Opens Inner Soul Truly M O I S T .

 Meditation has literally been a life saver for me, it has given me peace of mind, a sense of

balance ,and a whole new perspective and understanding of just who and what I am.

When I first started meditating over four decades ago, I was desperate for some inner 

and serenity ,I certainly found that and so much more. My thought patterns at the 

beginning on my meditation practice, were very rapid, so fast in fact, that it was like

my mind was "shooting the rapids" on a fast flowing river, it took some time before I

was able to slow down the thoughts, and eventually stop them altogether.

When we venture inwards, another inner world opens up, and world we never knew

existed before we looked within. At first I found the inner silence difficult to adjust to

having spent all my earlier life listening to endless noise and rapid thoughts.

I gradually became accustomed to the inner silence, and began noticing that within this

silence, there would come flashes of insight, and intuition. I discovered after a while that

this inner small voice that spoke to me gently and quietly, was in fact my higher self 

communicating with me, I then went onto discover that this inner voice, was actually the

voice of my immortal divine soul.. It was a source of great comfort to me, that I had managed

to make telepathic communication  with my real SELF, and then realised that my physical

body, was NOT WHO I  REALLY WAS, I discovered through communication with my

soul, that this physical body, was just and ONLY a VEHICLE  that the SOUL uses in order

to gain purchase in this low density physical realm.

This blog called MOIST is about wetting our appetite by looking within ourselves, 

and thereby discovering who we all really are, by doing this a whole new inner world and

reality opens up for us, we will then discover our very own inner divinity, and see and know

that we are all immortal divine souls, that we will never Die and be extinguished, we will just

exit our vehicles at the time of departure (death) and move into the astral realm, and carry

on living as before, when we fully know and understand that being ETERNAL BEING, means

just THAT! You never have a beginning or will never experience an ENDING.

Warmest regards Michael

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed  Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment