Saturday 26 December 2020

What Has Occurred-About Mindful-Insight. WHO-AM-"I" ?

 Today is my birthday, I am seventy six years young today, and am posing the question 

in this blog today of WHO AM I ?  One could easily say that if I have reached the grand

young age of seventy six, and still do not know who I am, then I must be a hopeless case!

I well remember asking myself this question back in 1974, when I was recovering from

a major life threatening crisis in my life, who the hell am I ? And what is the purpose of

this life anyway?

It was at this time that I took up meditation, and the practice of Self Inquiry, which meant

looking inward into the answer of who the hell was "I", what lay beyond the label of my name

Michael? Was I just a personality which seemed flawed, with an ego that would make Narcissus

look like a humble man!  I soon began to realise that within us all lies an infinite connectivity to

a universal intelligent energy SOURCE, which reveals a soul within a physical vehicle (body) and

also an intangible energy which was the very essence of LIFE, which seemed to indicate that of

a inner Spirit nature.

I made a point for a few years of asking my friends and colleagues if they knew who they really

were, I would often get strange looks from them, saying things like you know who I am? What

the majority meant by that was their name, job, profession, where they were born, or went  to

school or college university, they could offer nothing about who they really were BENEATH

the FACADE of their Physical form. I stopped asking  after a while,  just let it go, if my friends

were satisfied with just being a physical body with various labels attached to it, then so be it, it

was none of my business.  The fire that burned within me was no way satisfied by this one

dimensional view of just being a physical human animal, that had what is called a functional 

mind, that was loaded up with an endless supply of thoughts. Meditation opened up that inner

door, and fanned the flames that ignited my higher self the immortal soul to reveal itself to me

This awakening process led me into another dimension of reality, and an expansion of awareness

and conscious perceptions. This inner doorway is open to any soul who makes the decision to look

within themselves, and take up the practice of yoga, or meditation. WHO AM "I" ? I am the SELF

who is being expressed through the prism of a divine immortal soul, which then is being 

further expressed within a physical vehicle, which we all call the physical body, "I" AM an

INFINITE BEING, absolute in its nature-less nature, currently experiencing a relative 

experience here on a planet called EARTH/ That precisely is WHAT I AM! BY the WAY SO ARE

YOU!!!

Warmest regards Michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realisation.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment