Wednesday 7 December 2022

WHO HONESTLY IS ME ? W H I M .


 

This blog today entitled WHIM is about us all asking the question of who honestly

is me? We could also ask the question of who am I really? We could all give differing

answers to this most fundamental question of who am I? For me the answer to this 

question lies within us all, we just have to look within with a open mind and see what

we will eventually find. The first thing I discovered over forty years ago when I started

meditation was that we are all sols with bodies, and not bodies with a soul, there is a big

difference  I found , because the soul is the primal reality and the physical vehicle was 

secondary. Then as the years played out and I continued meditating on the nature of who 

we really are, I then discovered that the soul was clothing a KOSHA for the pure Spirit 

entity within . That the primal truth was no longer within the soul , but had moved into 

where it truly belongs  which is the SPIRIT being the PRIMAL FORCE that drives

all life into expression.

WHIM is about knowing ourselves who we truly are , and realizing that the physical 

body which is a KOSHA is only a covering for the SPIRIT , nothing more than that.

Our true selves is that of PURE ETERNAL SPIRIT which is UNBORN and eternally 

BEING,

Life is in fact spirit in motion covered over by five KOSHAS of energy covering so that

it can function in this dense physical realm of planet Earth.

WHIM is about us all knowing our real eternal inner nature.

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com  any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks

1 comment: